Re: [BKARTS] Workshop: The Traveler's Book with Carol Todaro at South Florida's Jaffe Center for Book Arts

Well, I wish I could be there at the workshop. For the first time in many years, I am taking kind of a long road trip, alone, up to Green Bay, WI.

I will be with you in spirit, tho, and have taken inspiration from the theme of your class to decide to bring a new secret Belgian binding journal to make notes in. Will be giving a presentation to a group of 150, so this will be double therapy: dealing with the drive (I *hate* to drive, esp. alone) and speaking in front of people. Thanks for helping me see ways to navigate these uncharted, restless and dangerous waters. : )

Kathy G