Re: [BKARTS] Imposition - again.

First of all:
I have now got a reply from Andy - the guy behind the "Bookbinder 2.0"
He says that the option of choosing numbers of sheets in each signature is
fixed to 8 - at the moment.
Maybe there will be an option later....

Then:
What I ment was that I wanted signatures of 4 sheets each.
On each sheet there are 2 pages on front side and 2 pages on back side.
Alltogether 16 pages in a signature.
Next signature contains the pages from 17 to 32, and so on.

I believe 4 sheets (16 pages) is quite common and suitable for most cases.
8 sheets would make the signatures kind of "bulky" cause the paper weight is
120 grams/m2.

and, I'm sorry.... thanks for the software advice anyhow -
I can't use anything else but for Win xp or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian).

--
Erik Haagensen
Oslia

This page last changed: June 02, 2009