[BKARTS] Antique stitchers/staplers Available

Some more great stuff from Mr. Meers in Chicago. I found not one but TWO really cool stitchers. Boston Wire Co., they say. They are pedal operated. Very small and simple free standing machines. One is complete with drawers, and tools. The other is missing the tools drawers under the table and the metal bar that keeps the stitching surface horizontal. Still works to stitch saddle-wise though.

Pictures can be seen at www.flickr.com/photos/firebrat

please email me if you're interested in one or both. Buyer again, has to come and get it or arrange for it to get to them. Make an offer on them! We also have a big old box of various staples to keep you going for a while on them.

Contact me of list please!
Jenny