Re: [BKARTS] new binding description

I have reviewed this several times - it's just incredible. While I'll never
do such things "hands on," as a book dealer it's very informative as to
process. I truly enjoy learning about the techniques that go into the making
of a book. Thanks for posting this wonderful exposition!

Regards, Lee
Lee Kirk
The Prints & The Paper
http://www.kirksbooks.com