Re: [BKARTS] double-sided paste paper

Emily,

I use a piece of heavy plastic found in a fabric store. Plastic that comes on rolls and is measured by the yard. I put this over my work table and let it hand down to catch drips.

Yes, you have to let one side dray and then work on the back side. I'd make the original sheet large enough to cut the paper down. I imagine you'd get some paint on the front when you flip it over to work on the back.

You might be able to use a cheap vinyl tablecloth as a work surface. Just buy one without texture.