Re: [BKARTS] double-sided paste paper

I never noticed that stretch was much of a problem. If the paper is dry, the acrylic paint that is most often used won't rehydrate enough to be an issue. Not one that I've ever had, however. I used to do a lot of 2-sided paste painting.

The paper will be rather more cockled perhaps, but one could try to press it flat as usual with a very warm iron and pieces of clean newsprint. It isn't really a biggie when using it. The paper itself takes all the attention.

Carol
Eugene, OR

---------