Re: [BKARTS] Thank You from the Hybrid Book

And we would like to thank all of you and the Hybrid Volunteers for making the conference such a success. I have rarely returned from a conference so stimulated and energized. I look forward to the podcasts of the panels and sharing them with my students.

On a more personal note, it was a great pleasure being able to put faces to email addresses and even more talk with some of you Book_Arts-L community members. Thank you.

Thank you again,

Peter