Re: [BKARTS] double-sided paste paper

Pamphet stitched books
 origami pieces that show both sides
Paper Sculptural pieces
Pop Up books
Tunnel Books
Handmade Envelopes and letter writing paper
Moveable books
Moveable paper structures
Flexagons
Star books
Non-adhesive books

are a few things that immediately pop into my head
leslie c

On Jun 9, 2009, at 6:34 AM, Lavinia Adler wrote:

I'm lacking in imagination! For what would one use a double sided paste
paper?

Lavinia

<http://cool-palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/exhibit/2009exhibit.shtml#catalog >