[BKARTS] movable books, info. from Ukraine

Good day! :)
Your site is wonderful! Thank you for your work!
I'm a book artist from Ukraine and
I'm interested in movable books, pop-ups, books with visual effects
and 3d  technologies.
I'm writing a catalogue.The theme is " new technologies in books
(optical and mechanical adaptations )"
(my blog in ukrainian -http://community.livejournal.com/art_books/profile)
The catalog will be dedicated to the new constructions of books, books
with new technologies  and their authors (artists).
I've already spoken with different book artists - Margaret Beech,
thanks to the great book artist - lizanne van Essen , I've got
acquainted with such artists as :
Robert Sabuda and Matthew Rheinhart (http://www.bookart.co.uk/
http://www.markhiner.co.uk/ http://www.robertsabuda.com/whatsnew.asp)
and others.

It would be very useful to cooperate for both of us!
We may share links, pictures, text, names of artists ...etc.
 Thanks for your cooporation.

I'll be gratefull for any information (pdf texts, doc, etc)
---

Yours Faithfully, Nastiya Shygaieva

http://users.livejournal.com/anasha_/

This page last changed: June 09, 2009