Re: [BKARTS] Thank You from the Hybrid Book

Thank you all -organizers, speakers, attendees for a great conference! Good to follow and see the energy at all levels...
----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Wilson" <michelle_print@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "BOOK ARTS-L" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 11:07:55 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [BKARTS] Thank You from the Hybrid Book

The Hybrid Book team at the University of the Arts would like to thank all the speakers, vendors, attendees, exhibitors, and even those who were walk-in traffic at the fair for helping us make our events a success. We couldn't have done it without you.

We will eventually be podcasting the panels - check back at www.hybridbook.org in the coming months!

And once again, thanks.
Amanda D'Amico, Mary Tasillo, Susan Viguers, and Michelle Wilson
The Hybrid Book Steering Team

This page last changed: June 09, 2009