[BKARTS] Thank You TO the Hybrid Book Team

It's the participants, like me, who should be thanking the Hybrid Book team for giving us the opportunity to learn and share in such a pleasant, productive setting. Now that you've put on such a great conference and book fair, I wish you could be persuaded to scheduled another one!

Many, many thanks for all your efforts.
Dot

On Jun 9, 2009, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date:    Mon, 8 Jun 2009 20:07:55 -0700
From:    Michelle Wilson <michelle_print@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank You from the Hybrid Book

The Hybrid Book team at the University of the Arts would like to thank all the speakers, vendors, attendees, exhibitors, and even those who were walk-in traffic at the fair for helping us make our events a success. We couldn't have done it without you.

We will eventually be podcasting the panels - check back at www.hybridbook.org in the coming months!

And once again, thanks.
Amanda D'Amico, Mary Tasillo, Susan Viguers, and Michelle Wilson
The Hybrid Book Steering Team