Re: [BKARTS] Thank You from the Hybrid Book-Festschrift

The Festschrift in honor of Hedi Kyle has been published on Lulu.com - and will be available there. Meanwhile, I believe we have a few copies left. If interested, please feel free to contact hybridbook@xxxxxxxxx
!
Michelle Wilson

You all did a great job in making the event really worthwhile, so my thanks
to you.

I do hope you have printed plenty of copies of the Festschrift for Hedi Kyle
and advertize it widely - it's presently the best read in the book making
world.  Meantime I'll be looking out for the podcasts.

Best wishes,

Graham Moss

Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England

http://www.inclinepress.com

> The Hybrid Book team at the University of the Arts would like to
>> thank all the speakers, vendors, attendees, exhibitors, and even
>> those who were walk-in traffic at the fair for helping us make our
>> events a success. We couldn't have done it without you.
>>
>> We will eventually be podcasting the panels - check back at
>> www.hybridbook.org in the coming months!
>>
>> And once again, thanks.
>> Amanda D'Amico, Mary Tasillo, Susan Viguers, and Michelle Wilson
>> The Hybrid Book Steering Team

This page last changed: June 09, 2009