Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle Books sale-short clarification

The Hedi Kyle Festschrift sells for $30 ($25 plus $5 shipping and handling) and "The Hybrid Book, Irma Boom, Gunnar A. Kaldewey, Hedi Kyle" catalog sells for $40, which includes shipping and handling. When contacting us, please include your mailing address so we can ship them to you!

good morning, i would like to purchase a single copy of each of these titles. please reserve and let me know what the next step would be. thank you,

karen skove chu
3412 cloudcroft drive
malibu ca 90265

310 459 9185