[BKARTS] North of Boston: fabric for sale

I am no longer making books wholesale and have extra silk fabric I'd like to sell.  It is all various patterns of chinese silk brocade. Most is from the garment district in NYC. Photos available of all.
Please contact me off list if you are interested. Thank you,
Deb V. Thompsonechoartdv@xxxxxxxxx

This page last changed: June 10, 2009