[BKARTS] Fw: latest New Yorker cover

The latest New Yorker (June 8) cover is clever:  a visitor from outer space is sitting in the street of an empty city, which is devoid of human beings. The ground is littered with hundreds of I-pods and other useless digital doo-dads that hold the story of our civilization....all of them inpenetrable and useless to him. The visitor sits amongst this detritus holding a tattered BOOK, like an archeologist who has discovered words on some papyrus scroll, finally able to understand what happened to us. A great comment on our digital future.
John Deason
Prairie Rose Press
Muscatine,  Iowa

This page last changed: June 10, 2009