Re: [BKARTS] Fw: latest New Yorker cover

I was recently making a picture CD for someone, and as I burned the disc, I
thought about the future of the disc. Would it be unreadable in ten years?
Will we take for granted the digital files and pictures that surround us,
only to leave nothing substantial to the future?Makes me want to keep making
books, and maybe try stone as a medium!

Julie

--
Julie Russell-Steuart