Re: [BKARTS] double-sided paste paper...call for pictures

It would be great to see examples of the work you and others have done. I'll be happy to set up a page for it. Just send me 550 pixel maximum width jpgs with title, credit and brief description along with a link to your own page.

Maria G. Pisano wrote:
Besides all the way mentioned for using double sided paste papers, additionally I use them to make book wrappers, creating a wonderful accompaniment to the books within.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/