Re: [BKARTS] Fw: latest New Yorker cover

I had to see the cover, so I went right to the New Yorker online. Here's the link. <http://www.cartoonbank.com/product_details.asp?mscssid=T5XCNA096T488GPFMWH4MS7PH0X96905&sitetype=1&sid=130852&did=4 > for the rest of you who were intriguted by this. Thanks, John.

Marilynn Brandenburger
WEBSITE: www.brandenburgerstudios.com
BLOG: www.marilynnbrandenburger.blogspot.com