Re: [BKARTS] double-sided paste paper...call for pictures

There's a photo of a book I made in 1995 on this page:
http://pixelweavers.org/blee/gallery3.html
It has paste-painted pages and covers. Mouse over the 7th thumbnail to see it.

This little 3"-square book looks like it's made from the same paper, but it isn't:
http://www.callibeth.com/galleries/gallery2/rumibk.php

This one's just a 2"-square blank book with paste-paper covers:
http://www.callibeth.com/galleries/gallery2/pianohinge.php

Here's a double-page digital layout using a scan of some paste-paper:
http://callibeth.blogspot.com/2009/02/print-design-double-spread.html

Paste paper used as the background for a cut-paper calligraphy piece:
http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/1/7883/1024/2004-04-23%20Chiles%20quote1.jpg

Regards,

Beth Lee
Tallahassee, Florida