[BKARTS] What about the Getty

In these trying times is there still an organization with funding for what
could be lost with the shut down of CoOL? I'm new to the Book Arts list
serve, but the Getty came to mind. The librarians of that institution and
others happen to be meeting in our building today.

Barbara

This page last changed: June 14, 2009