Re: [BKARTS] What about the Getty

Whatever happens, it will need to happen fast and be comprehensive, i.e. not parceling things out...

Thanks all for the concern, this really hurts on so many levels.

p.

Quoting Barbara Maloutas <maloutas@xxxxxxxx>:

In these trying times is there still an organization with funding for what
could be lost with the shut down of CoOL? I'm new to the Book Arts list
serve, but the Getty came to mind. The librarians of that institution and
others happen to be meeting in our building today.

Barbara

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>