Re: [BKARTS] Hedi Kyle Books sale-short clarification - Would Michelle Wilson p-lease contact me - I would like to order these books

6-12-2009

Would Michelle please contact me. I want to order these books.

I tried responding to the hybridbook@xxxxxxxxx e-mail address and it did not work.

Another source fo them?

Thank you

Georgia Chilton