[BKARTS] a book a day

I'm curating an exhibition of work by visual artists who do something every day for a specific length of time (examples: taking a photograph every day for a year, creating a sketch every day for a month and so forth). If you have work you think I should see (whether book arts related or not), or know of someone else who does, please be in touch. The show isn't yet scheduled but will likely be spring or summer of 2010.

Thanks!

Alicia Bailey Abecedarian Gallery www.abecedariangallery.com 910 Santa Fe, Unit #101 Denver, CO 80204 phone: 720.282.4052 or 303.340.2110 fax: 303.479.9556