[BKARTS] BookArts in Denver area?

Hi, all - I will be in the Denver/Fort Collins area in early July. I have already bookmarked Abecedarian Gallery for a visit. What other book arts-related places can you recommend for a visit? Thanks!

- Marilynn

MARILYNN BRANDENBURGER
WEBSITE: www.brandenburgerstudios.com
BLOG: www.marilynnbrandenburger.blogspot.com