[BKARTS] Linotypes to scrap yard July 1st!

The deadline has been set.

The first week of July, the Linotype collection in Chicago will be sold for scrap value.

I've catalogued maybe half the mats, and only sold a few here and there. They will be dumped into a bin and sold for the brass. The magazines will be taken apart and sold for the brass and metal as well. There's over 400 magazines, and twice as many fonts.

The machines will be chopped up in order to get them in the container, which, when full, will be sold by weight to the scrap yard. There is a Model 31 and a Model 5, each with a quadder, and a Model 5 with no quadder.

If you know anyone interested in Linotype please pass this on to them. Please call me directly if you have any suggestions, would like to come see the collection or know of anyone I could call who might have an interest. I'm trying to save some of the smaller stuff to continue selling it on eBay and the like, but I honestly don't know if I'll be able to.

Please call me asap if you are interested in any way!

Jenny
773 263 9149
Lock and Key Press