Re: [BKARTS] Wells Book Arts Summer Institute

Sounds wonderful! What part of the world is this? (Or "where's it to?" as we say in Somerset.)

Ama Bolton
Wells, Somerset, England, Europe.

> Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 15:19:49 -0400
> From: bookartscenter@xxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BKARTS] Wells Book Arts Summer Institute
> To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Come study book arts on Beautiful Lake Cayuga! Bind, Print and Swim!
>
> There is still time to register for week-long classes in letterpress printing,
> calligraphy and pop-up books at our Summer Institute. Classes with Carol
> Barton, Nancy Culmone, Nancy Leavitt, Steve Miller and Rachel Wiecking have
> room for one to several students. For information, call Nancy Gil at the Wells
> College Book Arts Center, 315-364-7269, or email at bookartscenter@xxxxxxxxxx

> Pre-order your GBW "Marking Time" exhibition catalog before August 1, 2009
>      to save $5 off the $35 regular price. For more information see:
>

>        NOW ONLINE, Volume 5, No. 2, Spring 2009 of The Bonefolder

>          See  for full information.

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos – Free.
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665338/direct/01/

This page last changed: June 13, 2009