[BKARTS] Reviewer sought for Dorothy Simpson Krause's new book, "Book + Art: Handcrafting Artist's Books."

The Bonefolder is seeking a serious reviewer for Dorothy Simpson Krause's new book, "Book + Art: Handcrafting Artist's Books." For more information on the book see <http://www.viewpointeditions.com/ViewpointEditions/Book_+_Art.html>.

If you are interested in reviewing this book, please send me a note expressing your interest and something about your background and experience in the field of book arts. The selected reviewer will receive a complimentary copy of the book to base the review on.

Deadline for submitting articles to the Fall issue of The Bonefolder is August 15, and full submission guidelines can be found at <http://www.philobiblon.com/bonefolder/submit.htm>.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC