[BKARTS] Hedi Kyle Festschrift/exhibition catalogs

Hedi Kyle's Festschrift must be ordered directly from its creator, Rutherford Witthus.  To view a complete Table of Contents of the Festschrift, which features letters, images, and binding instructions from Hedi's colleagues, and to order, visit http://rutherfordwitthus.com/festschrift/orders.

Two catalogs are available for the exhibitions connected to the Hybrid Book conference/fair:
The Hybrid Book: Irma Boom, Gunnar A. Kaldewey, Hedi Kyle is available for $40 (shipping included). Full color images of the artists' work, as well as a critical essay by Buzz Spector.
Art to Be Read: MFA Book Arts/ Printmaking Alumni Exhibition shows the success and diversity of 20 years of graduates from  our program. It is available for $30 (shipping included).
Images from both exhibitions can be viewed at http://hybridbook.org/exhibitions.htm.

If you are interested in either of the catalogs you can order them directly from Susan Viguers at the University of the Arts. Unfortunately, we do not have a PayPal account and can only accept checks. To order either, please send a check for the appropriate amount, made out to the University of the Arts, with a note indicating which you would like, along with your name, phone number, email, and shipping address. This will be the only form of ordering we accept.

Please send orders to:

Susan Viguers
MFA Book Arts/ Printmaking
The University of the Arts