Re: [BKARTS] Reviewer found for Dorothy Simpson Krause's new book

I ordered 5 copies and tried to apply the discount code, but it didn't
"stick" in the final order. I emailed them about the glitch, and I hope that
it will be credited against the total.

Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter" (Anon A.
Mouse)

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405