[BKARTS] NC book artists

Hello all --

I'm going to be giving a talk at the North Carolina Literary Festival in
September about our artists' books collection at UNC-Chapel Hill.  Our
collection represents artists from around the world, but I would also like
to be able to talk specifically about book arts in the state.

I feel that I don't have a very complete picture of book arts in NC,
though.  I know of Penland and Asheville BookWorks, and a number of people
around the Triangle -- but my firsthand experience has been pretty
arbitrary.  What am I missing?  If you have experience with book arts in
North Carolina I'd love to hear from you.  I'll be focusing more on artists'
books than craft bookbinding, although I realize that's not always a
cut-and-dry distinction and I'm personally interested in both.

Feel free to email me off-list -- I'm looking forward to learning more!

Take care --
Josh H.

Art Library Assistant
Joseph C. Sloane Art Library