Re: [BKARTS] While the archives are readily accessible...

Treading the Maze by Susan King. Chronicle Books.

Also, you might consider looking at D.A.P. publishers. They have trade edition artists' books from Granary Books, Artspace Books and others.

Tracy

Beth Weiss wrote:
Dear Friends,

I am searching for artist's books that are available from mainstream
publishers, i.e. A Humument, by Tom Phillips (Thames and Hudson), Aunt
Sally's Lament, by Claire Van Vliet (Chronicle Books), Woof, by Madalyn
Eastus (Harry N Abrams), and so forth. I have a very limited budget to
collect as many titles as possible and hope to find some on eBay and
similar used book sites.

If there is such a compilation in the archives, would someone please
point me toward it? OtherWeiss, I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Beth Weiss
Watertown, SD

-- Tracy Honn Silver Buckle Press 236 Memorial Library 728 State Street Madison, WI 53706 phone 608 263-4929 fax 608 265-2754 http://silverbucklepress.library.wisc.edu