Re: [BKARTS] email test - ignore, please

this happens to me a lot too. SOmetimes your post only shows up when someone replies. Its sporadic and I don't know how to fix it. Check and see if you got a post from me about a Double Oak Hamilton Cabinet... I never saw it on my end, wondering if anyone else saw it...

Jenny