From: Beth Weiss
Date: 6/15/2009 4:29:32 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] While the archives are readily accessible...

Dear Friends,

I am searching for artist's books that are available from mainstream
publishers, i.e. A Humument, by Tom Phillips (Thames and Hudson), Aunt
Sally's Lament, by Claire Van Vliet (Chronicle Books), Woof, by Madalyn
Eastus (Harry N Abrams), and so forth. I have a very limited budget to
collect as many titles as possible and hope to find some on eBay and
similar used book sites.

If there is such a compilation in the archives, would someone please
point me toward it? OtherWeiss, I would appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks,

Beth Weiss
Watertown, SD

--