[BKARTS] Ephemera blog

Many of you might already know about this blog, but it looks like something that may interest some members of this list, especially book artists and letterpress printers.

http://ephemera.typepad.com/ephemera/

The blog host Marty Weil was kind enough to post information about an ephemera project my illustrator husband Chet Phillips created. Thought I'd return the favor by letting other interested parties know of his blog. There is also a recent interview with Green Chair Press.

Enjoy!
Julie Sullivan