[BKARTS] print on demand art prints

Dear Friends

I am looking into Print on Demand galleries and art print services and am wondering if anyone has experiences/recommendations to share. As my work continues to evolve and I have for the first time had a clear recognition of life's finiteness as I approach my 58th birthday, I am looking at my work both in terms of the work itself and how I spend my time, whether it is what I want to be doing in answer to Mary Oliver's question: "What is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" Well, one of the things I don't want to do is make prints myself. I enjoy printing images for sharing with friends in cards and in books on my basic Canon printer but do not want to put in the extra effort needed for high quality images. I know there are many of you who find it painless and won't understand but after years of feeling like I should feel otherwise, I can now say firmly that I want to have the printing done elsewhere. The attraction of on demand is that sales are handled by the site and it all can occur without inventory and shipping and keeping track of orders on my part. Removing these things from my life will be another burden happily shed. And as I hope to have more extended periods of travel in the future, I can have my work out there in the marketplace with limited ongoing involvement. I have switched selling my educational ebooks from own website using paypal to lulu.com so I know that it can make a difference.

I'd appreciate any assistance. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx