[BKARTS] Epson printing on watercolor paper question

Has anyone on this list ever printed color images on watercolor paper? I was looking at some Arches hot pressed 140 lb paper and wondering how it would work in my 2400 Epson printer. (that paper comes in rough, cold pressed, and hot pressed.... the hot pressed being the smoothest of the three.)  If you have done work with this kind of paper, I would like to talk with you a bit before I get too deep into it. Maybe you could contact me off list at  jcdeason@machlinkcom  Or you could respond on this list and others could learn from your experiences.  Thanks.

John Deason
Prairie Rose Press
Muscatine, Iowa

This page last changed: June 17, 2009