Re: [BKARTS] Epson printing on watercolor paper question

Theoretically you can print on any paper that the machine will run.  Whether it's worth the trouble of developing a profile for a specific un-coated paper is another factor.  Ink jet prints are designed for coated paper.  With the plethora of fine art papers available (some of which I'm sure approximate the Arches) I'd be curious to know why you wish to print on that stock.

This page last changed: June 17, 2009