[BKARTS] List Archives

Just an update.

The archives at Stanford are still being updated and live. Stanford is working on a solution, but no information is available. Please continue to use this as your main source for searching as it is EVERYTHING.

The Wayback Machine at the Internet Archive contains all postings between 1994 and fall of 2007.

Syracuse University is now beginning to archive the list. That switch was turned on today, so there's nothing really there yet.

All these can be linked to via <http://www.philobiblon.com>

In my quest for immortality I also uploaded backup copies of The Bonefolder to the Internet Archive. Hover over the PDF links and look at the status bar of your browser to see which is which. This is only a back up, I have no idea about the flipbook and dejavue formats, and the full text isn't... <http://www.archive.org/details/TheBonefolderE-journalForTheBookbinderAndBookArtist>. I'll be offering alternative links via the main Bonefolder pages shortly.

Thanks all for your support.

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC