Re: [BKARTS] archival mist? (WAS) ] Ephemera blog

That was my thinking - the stress on "scrapbooking" sounds like just another
doo-dad to appeal to an unaware public. But I'm willing to find out
something different....

Thanks,
Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter" (Anon A.
Mouse)

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405