Re: [BKARTS] archival mist? (WAS) ] Ephemera blog

We trust Bookkeeper Spray to deacidify paper. Why have such mistrust
about this product? If you can't shake your doubts (perhaps because it's
connected to a "scrapbooking" [I hate that word!] site, just go
to http://talasonline.com ,or another reputable book arts supplier, and
get what's proven to work!

Lavinia

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:43:03 -0700 The Prints & The Paper
<theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> [...]

This page last changed: June 17, 2009