Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 14 Jun 2009 to 15 Jun 2009 (#2009-166)

North Light has indicated that they will handle this problem and give a refund. I've tried to email Lee direct but my IP address has been identified as a spammer so my email is failing to get through her server. If anyone else has a problem ordering, let me know.

Apologies to all.
Dot

On Jun 16, 2009, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Date:    Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:03:17 -0700
From:    The Prints & The Paper <theprintsandthepaper@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Reviewer found for Dorothy Simpson Krause's new book

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Dorothy Krause
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 4:56 AM

And through July 31st Book + Art can be ordered for $15 using the code
BOOKART from North Light's MyCraftivityStore.

I ordered 5 copies and tried to apply the discount code, but it didn't
"stick" in the final order. I emailed them about the glitch, and I hope that
it will be credited against the total.

Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter" (Anon A.
Mouse)

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405