[BKARTS] flattening wet paper

I've looked at 2 articles which speak to the advantage of washing prior to deacidifying. That washing in an alcohol/water bath removes the acid (or some of it) and then the de-acidification spray adds buffers.

Neither article, nor anything I can find in the Book List archives (perhaps searched badly) speaks to how to flatten the paper afterward.

Does the wash (20% alcohol), prevent mold if stacked and pressed? Ironing? I'd be grateful for any advice, suggestions, links to articles.

Thanks.

--
Mary Jo Koranda			Law Library
Head of Circulation		University of Wisconsin Madison