Re: [BKARTS] archival mist? (WAS) ] Ephemera blog

Wow - great info! Thanks so much. The Bookkeeper sounds more like what I
would need for my "rare" ephemera, which I have been loathe to "treat" with
anything.

I took a look at your website and you have some lovely products - as a
dealer in ephemera (and books) I see a number of useful items. I was
particularly taken with your archival envelopes with the stickum on the
envelope instead of the flap. Great idea! I detest adhesive envelopes
because too often the flap will flop while removing a piece and adhere to
the protected treasure. And yet the open-top bags become unsightly quickly
when people are rummaging through things at a show. This is a simple and
elegant solution! (Duh- lightbulb moment.) After I use up the 2,000 or so
non-sticky sleeves on hand, I'll be looking into those.

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter" (Anon A.
Mouse)

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405