[BKARTS] [Fwd: [TNA] Shop Class as Soulcraft]

For those of you with some summer reading time coming up you might be interested in reading the book that Mr. Crawford has made out of the article he wrote for The New Atlantis (not near as flaky as it sounds). He discusses the difference between trade workers like bookbinders and factory workers and how the American (and Canadian) education systems responded and are still responding to dumb down our kids to work in mindless automaton jobs in offices now.
Dave