Re: [BKARTS] New artist book

Dear Mia,

What wonderful work! Your entire web site is a magic land.

Cheers,
Jo
www.JohanneRenbeck.com

Mia L. wrote:
Hello,

Every once in a while I manage to update my website :)

This is my new artist book "Book of Qamar" - if you want to take a look.
I have included quite a few photos this time, also of the inner pages.

http://tinyurl.com/mvtwk4

Best wishes,
Mia L.

............................................... www.leijonstedt.com http://twitter.com/leijonstedt