[BKARTS] Letterpress and bathbombs: featured artist at LUSH Chicago

Friday June 19th from 6 til 9 pm, Lock and Key Press will be peddling letterpress prints and bath bombs at LUSH (www.lush.com) on Armitage in Chicago. (859 W Armitage Ave, just East of Halsted)

Shops up and down Armitage will have a resident artist for the evening, as well as some sort of restuarant represented. LUSH has me and Karyn's Raw Cafe for the night!

So, I know a lot of you are not in the area, but if you are please stop by! Its a great way to support local artists and small businesses, as well as a super fun kick off to the weekend. LUSH is a bath an beauty shop with innovative and delicious products that are very green, and made with fresh ingredients.

Lock and Key Press is proud to be their featured artist. Thanks for your support!

Jenny
Lock and Key Press
Etsy - LockandKeyPress.etsy.com
Blog - LockandKeyPress.wordpress.com