[BKARTS] Summer Discount on Letterpress Printing, Marbling & Bookbinding at Studio on the Square, NYC

Register now to hold your place for our awesome Summer workshops, as class size is limited to 4-6 students!  We are pleased to offer 10% off Summer tuition for new students:

PAINTERLY PAPERS:  JAPANESE MARBLING & PASTE PAPERS

Friday 6-9:00PM & Sat 10AM-4PM - June 26 & 27

$150 plus $25 materials fee

INTRODUCTION TO LETTERPRESS

Choose an evening session:

Tuesday, June 30, 6:00-9:30PM or

Thursday, July 23, 6:00-9:30PM

$75 + materials fee $10

FROM COMPUTER TO PRINT: POLYMER WORKSHOP

with Mindy Belloff  (Letterpress Printing All Levels)

Friday July 10 6:00-8:00PM and

Sat & Sun July 25 & 26
 10AM-4PM ($275)

ONE-DAY LETTERPRESS WORKSHOP

with Mindy Belloff (Letterpress All Levels)

Saturday 10:00AM-4:00PM, July 11

$125 plus $15 materials fee

RESTORATION MARATHON WEEKEND

with Joseph A. Osina (Bookbinding All Levels)

Sat & Sun 10:00AM-4:00PM, July 18 & 19

$235 plus materials fee $20

LETTERPRESS INTENSIVE WEEKEND

Saturday & Sunday, 10:00-4:00PM

August 8 & 9

$225 plus $20 materials fee

As
always, once you have taken a letterpress class with us, we can
schedule additional class time for your individual projects.  Please
check our website or call for full descriptions & additional
details:  www.StudioOnTheSq.com.

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE

32 Union Square East, Studio 310, NY, NY 10003

Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to 14th St. Union Square

www.StudioOnTheSq.com

www.IntimaPress.com

Tel:
 917-412-4134

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options please send a reply e-mail.

This page last changed: June 23, 2009