Re: [BKARTS] (OT, a Little?) flattening wet paper

OT a lot here...but this called to mind a recent Scientific American article
on superhydrophobic surfaces that is quite fascinating....

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=self-cleaning-materials

If this technology were applied to book covers, there would be some very
happy booksellers and librarians down the road...less time and effort to
clean soiled covers?

Lee

Lee Kirk
"Cats are composed of Matter, Anti-Matter, and It Doesn't Matter" (Anon A.
Mouse)

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432
Eugene OR 97405