[BKARTS] New blog / Aesop's Fables summer project

                Hello all,

I have recently launched a blog, http://pegmapress.wordpress.com,
to document my summer project: scribing and illustrating 24 Aesop's
Fables. Each fable is printed on individual sheets; when the project is
complete, the sheets will be gathered into a custom portfolio. This is
a small-scale, personal project, designed as much for the blogging
experience as for the bench time. I welcome your comments and advice.

Best,
Katy German
Pacifica, CA

This page last changed: June 21, 2009