[BKARTS] Guild of Book Workers New York Chapter Website

THE NY CHAPTER OF THE GUILD OF BOOK WORKERS PROUDLY PRESENTS:

            www.gbwny.org

Explore the News section filled with workshop announcements, reviews, and national Guild updates. Side bar links take you to the newsletter archives as well as our fellow chapters’ sites.

As with all nascent sites, it is still a work in progress. We are
working out the kinks and plan to update it regularly, so check in
often! We will continue to send out postcard announcements for those of
you who do not have ready access to a computer.

Overwhelming gratitude goes to the exceptional website designer Alyson
Smith whose vision and savvy coalesced our multifaceted organization
into a functional, handsome design.

As always, we encourage member participation! Please send in bios and images for your very own member profile in our Members’ Gallery. Take advantage of your membership with this free, stunning web presence.

We hope to introduce and represent our organization and talented member
base to those realized and unrealized hand bookbinders, conservators,
restorers, illuminators, calligraphers, private press printers, and
makers of paper and decorative paper, librarians and collectors out
there.

This page last changed: June 21, 2009